BI-FOCAL SAFETY EYEWEAR
Bi-Focal safety glass has a magnification diopter molded into the lens to combine a protective safety glass with reading glasses.
FOAM SAFETY EYEWEAR
Foam Safety Eyewear is a foam lined safety glass designed to block debris, airborne particles and eye irritants. Sleek, light, comfortable eye protection that uses foam lined vents to filter air for maximum protection. Available in regular and small sizes.
Safety Glasses, Bronze Lenses with Camo Frame
Sporty, flexible, and lightweight design for comfort and compliance
• Patented FLEX-DRY* nosepiece design with integrated ridges to divert sweat
• Every pair includes a neck cord for reduced risk of damage when not being worn
• Bronze lenses provide visual definition with increased contrast
• Hardcoated lenses for scratch resistance and longer life
• Lenses are made of a polycarbonate material that provides 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
• Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for impact
Clear lens Safety Glasses
Clear lens, with ten different temple colors in each box.
- Available in standard StarLite size, or 10% smaller in StarLite SM size.
- Temple colors in each box include Blueberry, Cherry Red, Cotton Candy, Orange, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, Grape, Vanilla, Mocha Brown and Black Licorice.
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection.
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of eyewear with large side shields.
EMNWR10S RETRIEVER II™
Clear, Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate Lens, Red, White & Blue Nylon Frame with Browguard, Single Lens Design, Integrated Side Shields, Extendable & Ratcheting Temples, Integrated Nose Piece, Meets ANSI Z87.1+ Standards, Provides 99.9% UV Protection